Nutanix is a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Integrated Systems for the second year in a row. Download your complimentary copy of the 2016 report now to evaluate top industry vendors and gain insight into critical market trends.
Read the 2016 report to learn:
- An analysis of integrated systems and market trends for datacenter infrastructure.
- Real-world considerations for deploying hyperconverged integrated systems (HCIS).
- Evaluation of strengths and cautions for 19 key vendors.
What We Do
Nutanix delivers solutions to elevate IT to focus on the applications and services that power business. At the heart is the Nutanix Enterprise Cloud Platform that natively converges compute, virtualization and storage into a resilient, software-defined solution with rich machine intelligence. The world’s most advanced enterprises rely on Nutanix technology and solutions to power their most demanding workloads at any scale.
Dealing with Today's Enterprise IT Challenges
IT is asked to do more, faster and at lower costs. They require new ways to rapidly deliver business applications and IT services while driving down overall TCO.
- Single platform delivering high performance and predictable scale for any virtual workload
- Flexibility with multi-hypervisor support (Hyper-V, ESXi, AHV, XenServer) and full appliance portfolio for the right mix of compute and storage resources
- Keep VMs running and protected with VM-centric backups and integrated disaster recovery
- Reduce TCO by 40-60% by eliminating IT silos and overprovisioning, and simplifying datacenter operations
- Respond quickly to growth: Start small and linearly scale-out your IT infrastructure in hours, enabling you to pay as you grow as your needs change.
- High performance for all workloads: Service all of your critical applications and development operation environments on one platform with excellent VM performance.
- Predictable scale out: Benefit from linearly, non-disruptive scaling of infrastructure to support growing numbers of applications without over-provisioning storage resources.
- Improve availability: Meet service level agreements by keeping key VMs protected and running, with VM-centric backups, efficient disaster recovery and non-disruptive upgrades.
- Reduce operational complexity: Reduce total cost of ownership (TCO) by 40% to 60% with intuitive, consumer-grade management, VM-centric operations, and unprecedented insight into infrastructure performance.
"Nutanix is a valuable partner. Their technology has enabled Toyota to further simplify its datacenter infrastructure, improve performance and lower costs. We are discovering transformative benefits through web-scale infrastructure as our Nutanix footprint continues to grow. We look forward to expanding the platform to new workloads in the future."
Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) on Hyperconverged Systems
- Start small and seamlessly scale to support 100s or 1000s of virtual desktops with pay-as-you-grow economics
- Minimize infrastructure risk with predictable scalability and Nutanix VDI assurance
- Deliver excellent user experience regardless of deployment scale or type
- Simplify VDI projects and accelerate time to value
- Simple, out-of-the-box deployment: Ready to deploy virtual desktops in an hour.
- Predictable scale out: Linearly, non-disruptive VDI scaling support desktop growth without inefficient overprovisioning.
- Excellent user experience: Eliminates storage bottlenecks resulting in fast application responsiveness and boot/login experience, regardless of size or type of deployment.
- Eliminate sizing risk: Define VDI in terms of end-users requirements and eliminate performance risk with Nutanix VDI assurance.
- Business continuity: Get highly available desktops for mission-critical environments using built-in native replication and disaster recovery.
- VMware, Citrix and Microsoft integration: Support for VMware View Composer Array Integration (VCAI), Microsoft offloaded data transfers (ODX), Citrix XenServer (tech preview only) and native plugins for Citrix XenDesktop Studio.
- Lower costs: Lower infrastructure capital expenses (CapEx) compared with physical desktops, reduce on-going operating costs with simplified management, and shrink IT footprint with the industry’s highest virtual desktop density.
- Certified VDI: Fully approved by Citrix and VMware for enterprise desktop and application virtualization.
- Run multiple enterprise applications on a single platform with predictable and fast performance in 80% less space
- Linearly scale performance and capacity without performance bottlenecks, expensive overprovisioning or disruptive downtime
- Improve application availability and productivity with automated VM backups and integrated disaster recovery
- Reduce operational complexity and simplify application troubleshooting with intuitive consumer-grade management
- Infrastructure consolidation: Eliminate under-utilized application silos and consolidate multiple workloads on to a single dense platform, using up to 80% less space and 50% lower CapEx.
- Excellent application performance: Fast application performance for both transactional and analytical workloads at any on the same Nutanix web-scale system.
- Predictable scalability: Eliminate forklift upgrades and disruptive data migration and linearly scale to accommodate application performance and data growth.
- Applications availability: Near instantaneous application-consistent local and remote back-ups and simplified restores.
- Deep performance insight: Simplify performance troubleshooting, resolving problems in minutes to hours versus days and weeks with end-to-end and detailed visibility in application VMs and infrastructure.
- Fast time to value: Deploy in just a few hours minimal upfront planning or configuration
- Fast, efficient performance: Deliver up to 3x performance in only 25% of the space needed for 3-tier solutions, accommodating 100,000s of events/second
- Predictable scale: Start small and grow one node at a time, linearly scaling to more than 1TB/day ingest rates
- Simple operations: Streamline infrastructure and storage management tasks and leverage standard virtual machine management
- Quick search and index capabilities: Delivers up to 500,000 events/sec for each Nutanix web-scale appliance (2-3x greater than competing solutions) for mission-critical applications
- Predictable, linear performance and capacity: Start small and scale up one node at a time with access to over 1TB of data ingest/day
- Extremely fast time to value: Nutanix and big data application can be up and running in just a few hours
- Easy management through virtualization: Simple to use Prism delivers single pane management for the entire server and storage infrastructure
- Efficient use of infrastructure through sandbox workloads: Hadoop and Splunk deployments can co-exist with enterprise applications in the same environment
- Reduced datacenter footprint: Hyperscale server architecture and capacity optimization such as deduplication and compression reduce big data hardware footprints by up to 4x
How Your Enterprise Will Benefit
Hyperconverged infrastructure natively integrates compute and storage into a single x86 based server deployed in scale-out clusters. It reduces power and space, and eliminates storage complexity. Built-in virtualization makes infrastructure truly invisible, shifting focus back to applications.
40-60% Reduction in overall CapEx and OpEx.
Scale infrastructure predictably with no limits.
8x Faster time to value in buying, deploying, and managing.
Up to 90% Reduction in power, cooling, and space with a 2U form factor.
Time for IT Innovation
Free IT resources to focus on important business initiatives and true innovation.